GCSF Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting globalconveniencestorefocus.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the G.D.P.R. Act 2018 (the Act), your data is being collected by GCSF Ltd, Windsor House, Windsor Place, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1 2BY
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site globalconveniencestorefocus.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you visit our site, participate in social media functions on our site or linked to our site, take part in a survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, company name, country and e-mail address.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
- to provide you with information about services we feel may interest you:
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of GCSF Ltd, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right by unsubscribing from our marketing lists using this link. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a document download area or make use of payment services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
|wordpress_settings||Set by WordPress to identify a specific user and customise their view of the admin interface and main site interface|
|wordpress_logged_in||Set by WordPress – a cookie for a logged in user. It expires when user exits the browser|
|wp-settings-time||Set by WordPress to identify a specific user and customise their view of the admin interface and main site interface|
To enable us to monitor the usage of our website and the success of our marketing, we use Google Analytics, which uses a variety of cookies. These are used to track visitors and collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. They are as follows:
|_gat||Cookies set by Google Analytics and is used to throttle requests and has an expiration of 1-minute|
|_ga||Cookie set by Google Analytics and is used to distinguish users and has an expiration of 2-years|
|_gid||Cookie set by Google Analytics and is used to distinguish users and has an expiration of 24-hours|
|_gac_<property-id>||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out|
If you would like to see a full up-to-date list of all cookies used by our website, you can use any cookie-checking website which are readily available online.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
1.1 The terms and conditions (the “Terms”) set out below will govern your use of this website (the “Site”). The Site is owned and operated by Global Convenience Store Focus Ltd, herein referred to as GCSF, registered in England no. 06813117, registered address Windsor House, Windsor Place, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1 2BY VAT number GB 192728674 . As the case may be (“GCSF”, “Us”, “We” or “Our”). GCSF specifically reserves all rights to limit provision of Our products and services to select persons, countries or geographic regions.
1.2 Please read these Terms carefully. By continuing to access and use the Site you are deemed to have understood and agreed to them. If you do not agree to them you must refrain from using this Site and any services available through it.
2.1 This Site contains information, text, data, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trade marks and information about GCSF and its partners and on the products and services it and they provide (the “Information”).
2.2 The Site, Information and Content (as described below) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis only and GCSF does not give any representation, warranty, condition or other term as to its accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the Site or any of the Content or Information. GCSF has tried to ensure that all the Information provided on the Site is correct at the time of publication. However no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of GCSF for any errors, omissions, or inaccurate Information or Content on the Site. Further, GCSF does not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects will be corrected.
2.3 GCSF accepts no liability for the results of any action taken on the basis of the Information or Content and all implied warranties, conditions and other terms including but not limited to the implied warranties, conditions or terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy are excluded from these Terms to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law. We do not attempt to exclude any rights you may otherwise have as a consumer that We cannot exclude as a matter of law.
2.4 When you purchase a Product or Subscription (as described below), GCSF’s liability in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the performance or observance of its obligations to supply any Product or Subscription under these Terms shall be limited to the amount of the price paid by you to Us in respect of the Product or Subscription in question.
2.5 Without prejudice to clause 2.4, save in respect of death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or fraud, neither GCSF nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for any loss you suffer including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Site.
2.6 You accept that after you leave this Site (whether knowingly or not) GCSF can no longer be responsible in any way for any material that you encounter and We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
2.7 You indemnify and hold GCSF and any of its officers, employees or agents harmless from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses incurred or suffered and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened, in each case arising from your use of, or conduct on, the Site, any provision or use of your Content and/or any breach of these Terms.
- Subscriptions & Contributions
3.1 To order Products or Subscriptions, contribute Content or use any services we provide through the Site, you must ‘Subscribe’ providing your details to Us (including your name and e-mail address) to become a ‘Subscribed’ user (“User”), and you agree to Our processing your personal details in accordance with Our Privacy & Cookies Policy. If you do not agree to Our Privacy & Cookies Policy you should not become a User of this service.
4.1 Websites or web pages to which this Site is linked are for information purposes and have not been reviewed by GCSF. To the extent that such websites or web pages do not contain information about GCSF, our Products and services, we accept no responsibility for the content of such Sites or web pages, nor do we accept responsibility for any losses or penalties incurred as a result of your use of any links or reliance on the content of any website to which this Site is linked.
4.2 When you access a website, through a link from the Site, you accept that it is independent from the Site and that GCSF has no control over the content of the linked third party website. Accordingly a link to a website does not mean that GCSF endorses or accepts any duty or responsibility for the content, accuracy or the use of the contents of such website. The content on third party websites may change without notice to GCSF. You should take precautions to insure protection of your privacy as well as to insure against Destructive Features (as described below).
4.3 You may not frame, link or deep-link this Site except for the home page to any other website without our prior written consent. Should you wish to frame or to set up a link / deep-link to our Site please contact us.
- Computer Viruses, Worms and Trojan Horses
5.1 Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to protect this Site (including Information and downloads) from computer viruses, worms, Trojan Horses and other such destructive features (the “Destructive Features”), we do not warrant that the Site is free from such Destructive Features and accept no liability for any damage that may result from the transmission of any Destructive Feature via this Site or via any files which are available for you to download from the Site. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
5.2 You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Site or any service made available through it and that it is compatible with the Site. We give no warranty, condition or other term that the Information is compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
- Intellectual Property Rights and Reproduction
6.1 Except as is otherwise indicated on the Site, GCSF and/or its licensors own the copyright in all the Information featured on this Site and all related intellectual property rights, including but not limited to all database rights, unregistered and registered trade marks, service marks and logos. You should not infer any affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement from the use of third party marks on the Site, as such marks are used solely to designate certain products or services as belonging to their owners. Nothing in this Site is intended to grant, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right under any patent, trade mark or other intellectual property owned by GCSF or any licensor or third party.
6.2 You are permitted to download, print, store temporarily, retrieve and display Information from the Site on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to the network) for your personal use or for internal use within your organisation.
6.3 You are not permitted (except where we have given you express permission to do so or you are otherwise permitted to do so by law) to adapt, modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, download, post, broadcast, transmit or re-transmit in any other way any of the Information on the Site.
- Data Protection and the GCSF Privacy & Cookies Policy
We may require basic information which identifies you as an individual, such as your name and email address, in order to enable you to take advantage of our services. We will only use such personal information for the purposes of providing information or services which you have requested or for other related purposes as set out in our Privacy & Cookies Policy. The Privacy & Cookies Policy forms part of these Terms.
- Complaints or Queries
In the event that you have any complaints or queries concerning our services, Subscriptions or Products or about this Site generally, please contact us by using the contact form on the site or by calling our offices (number displayed on this site).
- Changes to the Terms
GCSF reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of this Site, the Information or these Terms. Should these Terms be amended, we will publish details of the amendments on the Site. It is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these Terms on accessing this Site. Failure to comply may lead to action being taken against you. By continuing to use the Site after we have published the notification you agree to be bound by these Terms as amended.
- Severability and waiver
10.1 If these Terms or any part of them should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that state or country be treated as severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable in that state or country.
10.2 If you breach these Terms and We take no action against you, We will still be entitled to enforce Our rights against you in relation to that breach and to use Our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
- Events beyond our control
GCSF will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms (including in relation to supplying any Product or Subscription) caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation acts of god, war, terrorism or technical difficulties.
- File Download
Certain files of Information may be available for download from the Site. These files of Information are subject to these Terms.
- Third Party Rights
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to these Terms has no statutory or other right to enforce them, to the extent that any such right can be lawfully excluded.
- Entire Agreement
Except for in the case of fraud, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and GCSF in relation to the subject matter.
- Governing law
These Terms are subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.